Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Well, I am here at home battling with my "computer machine" (a favorite quote from a fairly lame, yet harmless police/comedy sitcom that lasted two years).  The older partner kept telling the younger, tech savy partner, to look it up on his "computer machine." The younger partner eventually gave up trying to tell him that it is just "computer."  As for me and my family, we will call it a computer machine!

I am trying to add my "Blogs That I Follow" list.  Each time I leave the page to find and attach the URL the page goes back to the default "layout" page and I have to start over.  I posted two URL's and they came up separate on my blog page.  I'll have to get help from one of the people I mentor.

On a more positive note, we went snowshoeing in Cobbs Hill yesterday.  Cold, but fun.  We (my wife and I) are wimping out today and watching a movie while working out on the elliptical and treadmill.

                                     
                                 "Who needs global warming when you've got snowshoes?"

5 comments:

  1. Hello, great page and picture! I like the red. I am trying to add blogs I follow as well. I will try to figure it out, but if you do first maybe you can show me, Mr. Mentor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mentor? More like the blind leading... You have to click on apply changes. You can also go to Blogs to Follow on your layout page and click on edit to add more blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are always more than welcome to come see me for help! Maybe you can help me make my blog look as good as yours at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...the mentor getting help from the students! I, too, am always messing things up! It's by trial and error that I learn...AND I write everything down (steps) so that I don't have to keep it in my memory or ask somebody again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Charlie for helping me! It is so nice to be in this together and that everyone is willing to support each other as we learn to navigate and utilize all these resources. Your blog made me want to run out and grab chopsticks and cheese doodles.

    ReplyDelete